Select Page

Starting your own business

Permits and applications for new businesses

  • Restaurants & Foods

Tricounty Health Logo
  • Recreational Camps

    • Recreational camps must be permitted by TriCounty Health Department to ensure safe drinking water, proper waste disposal, and other environmental health factors. If you are thinking about opening your own recreational camp, please fill out the following application and submit it to TriCounty Health. We are happy to go over any questions you may have about the process to get your business up and running. 

    • Rec Camp Application

All other businesses:

In order to receive a business license, you may need a Health and Safety inspection from TriCounty Health Department. To schedule this inspection, please fill out the form below and submit to TriCounty Health. 

Related Services

Breast feeding

To learn more about breast feeding and lactation support services, click the photo above.

Baby your baby

To learn more about the Baby Your Baby program, click the photo above.

children with special healthcare needs

To learn more about helping out with children that have special healthcare needs, click the photo above.

serving for health

Vernal (435) 247-1177

133 South 500 East, Vernal, UT, 84078

Environmental Health Hours:

MONDAY – FRIDAY 7:30-5:30



TUES-FRI 7:30-5:30

Roosevelt office closed noon-1pm

Roosevelt (435) 722-6300

409 South 200 east, roosevelt, ut, 84066