Select Page

Business Applications, Permits & Information


Food Establishments

For new restaurants:


Recreational Camps:

    • Recreational camps must be permitted by TriCounty Health Department to ensure safe drinking water, proper waste disposal, and other environmental health factors. If you are thinking about opening your own recreational camp, please fill out the following application and submit it to TriCounty Health. We are happy to go over any questions you may have about the process to get your business up and running. 

    • Recreational Camp Plan Review

    • Recreational Camp Sanitation

Temporary Labor Communities: 

Tricounty Health Logo

Onsite Waste Water Construction

Application  – this application can be filled and sent online through this link.

Liquid Waste Operation Application

Tobacco Retailer, Specialty Shop 

Tobacco Retail Application:

    • TriCounty health Department regulates tobacco retailers and specialty shops. See information on the application, tobacco retailer education and Utah tobacco laws
    • Retail, Specialty shop application

Tobacco Retail Renewal:

Public Lodging

Public Lodging Inspection Application:

RV/Mobile Home Park Plan Review:

Cosmetology, Body Art & Tanning



Body Art & Tanning:

School, Preschools & Daycare

In-Home Daycare:

    • In-home daycares are required to be inspected by TriCounty Health Department to ensure safe and healthy environments. If you are opening a new daycare or preschool, the following form will need to be filled out and submitted to TriCounty Health for an inspection to be scheduled.

    • H&S Application

Preschools & Child Care Centers:

    • Food establishment permits are required for preschools and child care centers. To apply for a food establishment permit, complete the following form, and submit to TriCounty Health.

    • Food Establishment Permit Application

All Schools Inspected:

Related Services

Breast feeding

To learn more about breast feeding and lactation support services, click the photo above.

Baby your baby

To learn more about the Baby Your Baby program, click the photo above.

children with special healthcare needs

To learn more about helping out with children that have special healthcare needs, click the photo above.

serving for health

Vernal (435) 247-1177

133 South 500 East, Vernal, UT, 84078

Environmental Health Hours:

Monday – Thursday 7:30-5:30

Fri 8-5

Environmental Health office is closed noon-1 pm



TUES-THURS 7:30-5:30

Fri 8-5

Roosevelt office closed noon-1pm

Roosevelt (435) 722-6300

409 South 200 east, roosevelt, ut, 84066