Select Page

Food Truck Permits

Food Truck Permits

Food trucks operating within Duchesne, Uintah, or Daggett counties are required to have a permit from TriCounty Health Department. To apply for a permit, fill out the following application and submit it to TriCounty Health.

Food Truck Permit Application

Tricounty Health Logo

Related Services

Food Code

To learn more about the food code and permits, click the photo above.

Food Handler Classes

To learn more about the Baby Your Baby program, click the photo above.

Certified Food Safety Management

To learn more aboutfood safety management, click the photo above.

serving for health

Vernal (435) 247-1177

133 South 500 East, Vernal, UT, 84078

Environmental Health Hours:

Monday – Friday 7:30-5:30



TUES-FRI 7:30-5:30

Roosevelt office closed noon-1pm

Roosevelt (435) 722-6300

409 South 200 east, roosevelt, ut, 84066